AD

Monday, 23 March 2015

Fans will be 'really happy' with Rare's next game, former dev teases

By contact@videogamer.com (David Scammell)

 news

Rare veteran looking forward to studio’s latest game.






Price, who left Rare after 20 years last spring to start indie studio Playtonic, told the paper that he knows “what they were working on when I left last year” and that it “sounds really good”.


“I want them to do well,” he said. “They’re mates and we left them behind to come and do this. I’m looking forward to what they’re doing next – people will be really happy to see it.”


Asked whether the game would be a Kinect title, Price replied: “I can’t say for sure what they are or aren’t doing with that piece of hardware that Microsoft isn’t supporting much anymore.”

Read More


Read More At VideoGamer.com: Video Gamer News


      










Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (Xbox One)

by Take 2 Interactive Platform: Xbox One Release Date: 27 Mar. 2015 Buy new: £39.85




Battlefield Hardline (Xbox One)

by Electronic Arts 64 days in the top 100 Platform: Xbox One Battlefield Hardline (Xbox One)(23) Buy new: £42.00 17 used & new from £42.00




Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Day 1 Edition (PS4)

by Konami Platform: PlayStation 4 Release Date: 1 Sept. 2015 Buy new: £40.99




Bloodborne (PS4)

by Sony Bloodborne (PS4) 48 days in the top 100 Platform: PlayStation 4 Release Date: 27 Mar. 2015 Buy new: £47.99



by
Fans will be 'really happy' with Rare's next game, former dev teases

No comments:

Post a Comment