AD

Friday, 10 November 2017

Liked on YouTube: Pre #Rapture stream - Destiny 2 [LiveStream] - JOLLY THE NOOB WARLOCK #Destiny2

Pre #Rapture stream - Destiny 2 [LiveStream] - JOLLY THE NOOB WARLOCK #Destiny2
I'm trying my hand at Destiny 2. I have never played it before so I will be rubbish. So you have been warned. Lol. Pop onto my Discord channel: http://ift.tt/2qbOINC [SMG] Saturday Morning Gamers (http://bit.ly/2glmpVr) are: ScottDogGaming: http://bit.ly/2gZ1o2R TrueFriendsGaming: http://bit.ly/2ecJGs9 GenuineParts: http://bit.ly/2fWuChX Player Two Insert Coin: http://bit.ly/2dGXfzj The English Gamer: http://bit.ly/2i3ACIg KalathraGames: http://bit.ly/2g4MYAN Oystobix: http://bit.ly/2hjovs5 ► SUBSCRIBE to my Channel: http://bit.ly/2hUwlZH ◄ ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/JollyFrogGaming ◄ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "Long live the Geek!" #ViveLeGeek Facebook: http://ift.tt/2pH5Abk Twitter: https://twitter.com/JollyFrogGaming Instagram: http://ift.tt/2qc1VpH ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you enjoy what you see, leave a like, a comment or subscribe. Remember... never try to catch two frogs with one hand. Facebook: http://ift.tt/2pH5Abk Twitter: https://twitter.com/JollyFrogGaming Instagram: http://ift.tt/2qc1VpH Multistreaming with https://restream.io/
via YouTube https://youtu.be/5hrR9WsDQX8

No comments:

Post a Comment