Future Man executive producer Seth Rogen has a lot to say about his and Evan Goldberg's new action comedy series coming to Hulu. The series about janitor and world-ranked gamer Josh Futturman (Josh Hutcherson) being recruited by warriors from the future to help save the world has legs in action and comedy, but also in science fiction and a little bit of drama.
"When I watch it, it's completely unlike anything I've seen on television before. I hope people think that's a good thing. Or they'll just be like, 'What the f**k did these people do?'"
Nailing the tone has been tricky for Rogen. He told IGN an important thing for this series is how it needs to have a lot of stakes to it while being funny. Future Man is a comedy, yes, but it has what Rogen calls a "real" plot, meaning it's serialized. "We're not the first people to have done it
from IGN News http://ift.tt/2AtMWK6
via IFTTT http://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://www.youtube.com/user/ScottDogGaming @scottdoggaming
No comments:
Post a Comment