AD

Tuesday, 1 August 2017

Space Jam 2: Justin Lin Offers Sequel Update

Though word first broke of Space Jam 2 back in 2014, Director Justin Lin isn't looking to rush Space Jam 2 into theaters.

Instead, the director explained to IGN at the Television Critics Association Press Tour while promoting his upcoming CBS series S.W.A.T., that he asked Warner Bros. "for a playground and the time to really explore

, and that's what we've been doing so far."

Having gone through several different versions of the film in planning, Lin, who reports said was attached to the film back in May of 2016, says there are a few challenges inherent in the production that he has been working through as part of that exploration process.

Continue reading…



from IGN News http://ift.tt/2vg91wF
via IFTTT http://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://www.youtube.com/user/ScottDogGaming @scottdoggaming

No comments:

Post a Comment